Monday, April 24, 2023

Let'schange the default theme for a start

    I started this blog to try to share from my experience on the internet world. 

And the first is what I did first when started this blog. After creating the blog I looked for a theme and liked this one I'm using now.

How to change a blogger default theme with another theme

Here are the steps to follow.

Search for free or paid theme you like and download it.

Look for a file of this form: theme_name.xml and open it with a simple text editor like notepad or Notepad++. Select all (Ctrl+A) and copy.

In your blogger account click on Theme=>down on menu and Edit HTML. Select all and Paste (Ctrl+V).

Save the changes by clicking the small diskette symbol on the right.

That's it! Refresh you blog preview to see the new look of you blog.



I have some basic knowledge of HTML, PHP and MySql. I\m always glad to help. Ask for help.

0 comments:

Post a Comment